It is important to ensure all the company’s documentation is kept up to date enabling you to comply with your obligations under the Companies Act.
Some of those obligations include the following examples:-
- Submit an annual return to Companies House every year
- Issue shares to shareholders
- Maintain a register of Directors & Shareholders
- Keep minutes of meetings held
- Submitting forms to Companies House
We offer you a service to complete these tasks on your behalf, thus saving you valuable time.